March 17, 2020
At Ultimate Auto Glass, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is always our priority, and we recognize the important role we play in providing quality auto glass repairs and replacements for our customers, insurance partners, and all business partners. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking steps to help keep our communities safe. We want to share with you some steps that we are implementing as our new Ultimate Auto Glass Cares Policy during these unprecedented times.
ULTIMATE AUTO GLASS CARES POLICY:
- Staying Informed– We have a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic and have Business Continuity Plans to ensure the continuation of services. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
- Social Distancing– As our employees interact with customers and the general public, we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus. We will be practicing “social distancing” by politely greeting our guests without a handshake and will maintain the 6 ft distance rule with each other and our guests.
- Cleaning Supplies– We are partnering with manufacturers to source as many sanitizers, cleaning, and protective supplies as possible to keep on our technician’s mobile vans.
- Hand Washing Policy– We are asking our employees to maintain a proactive hand washing policy by washing hands or using hand sanitizer after each customer interactions, and frequently throughout the day. In addition, our technicians will continue to use gloves as a general business practice.
- Disinfecting Customer Vehicles– We are implementing an advanced disinfectant process of all customer vehicles before delivery. We will disinfect steering wheels, shifters, seat adjusters and seats before returning customer’s their cars.
- If you are Sick, Stay Home– We are enforcing the rule with all employees and customers, if you are sick or have a family member who is sick, please stay home and seek medical advice from your health care provider.
As always, thank you for your business, support, and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together.